Terms & Conditions
Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The following terms and conditions for all current uses of this website and disclaimers (“Terms & Conditions”) constitute a binding agreement between you and Fuzzy Brush Inc.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE BROWSING OR MAKING A PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE (“USE”). THE TERMS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS SITE. YOUR CURRENT USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS FOR YOUR CURRENT USE. ONLY THE TERMS IN EFFECT AS OF A USE SHALL GOVERN FOR THAT PARTICULAR USE. EACH TIME YOU MAKE USE OF THE SITE, REVIEW THE TERMS AGAIN IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF AND ACCEPT THE THEN-CURRENT TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
General Restrictions on Rights to Use the Site and Services
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
- We have the right to refuse to accept any orders placed for Leading Edge Marketing’s products and services. Your order for products shall only be binding on us when you receive confirmation that a product has shipped. If we refuse your order, your money will be returned in full.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of all information you provide that is necessary for us to process your order and/or ship your order to the correct location. If an order has not been shipped, or shipped to an incorrect location due to such inaccuracy, you alone are responsible.
- The provision of products and services is subject to availability. If products are out of stock, Fuzzy Brush will inform you as soon as possible. You will be given the option of waiting until the products are in stock or of canceling your order.
- If you have any problems or concerns regarding Fuzzy Brush products, you can reach us via the customer service contact information supplied on this website.
- Dates for delivery are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Time is not of the essence in relation to such dates. They are also subject to any matter beyond our reasonable control.
- If a delivery requires a signature to confirm receipt, it is your responsibility to ensure that there is someone at the delivery address to sign for the products when delivered. It is also your responsibility to collect the products from any postal collection depot and/or arrange an alternative delivery date if you are not available to sign for the products.
- If you place your order by post, please complete the order form and send it to us, along with payment, to the address given. We have no liability to you in respect of orders that do not reach us.
- Any products purchased are for personal use only. The products can not be resold and cannot be given to any third party.
- The availability of this website may be outside our control and in the hands of third party providers. We cannot guarantee the level of availability of this site for your orders or other Use.
- We are not responsible for safe delivery of goods because we do not ship the products directly. If the products are not delivered, arrive late, or are damaged in transit, you must take this up with the carrier. We will provide you with their contact details upon request.
- Payment is due at the time you place your order.
- We do not accept your order until we receive notice from our credit card merchant that your payment has been authorized and/or we have received payment in full in cleared funds.
- If for any reason payment in full is not made, we may withhold or suspend delivery of the products.